The role of the project supervisor construction stage is to Co-Ordinate and Manage health
and safety matters during the construction stage of a project.
Milltown Developments have extensive experience acting as the PSCS having previously carried out the role on projects ranging across all sectors in the industry.
The role of the project supervisor construction stage is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage. The project supervisor construction stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in that position until all construction work on the project is completed. This is a statutory role in managing health and safety risks during the construction phase. We bring the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, and organisational capability to carry out this regulatory duty for you. We can offer practical safety design inputs and solutions at an early stage during the design process and/or as unforeseen design risks arise during the construction stage.
Our health & safety management staff are suitably qualified and have received extensive relevant training enabling us to provide a professional and comprehensive service.
Appointed at the Pre-Construction Stage, Milltown Developments take responsibility and carry out the following duties as Project Supervisor for the construction stage:
– Co-Ordinate the implementation of the construction regulations
– Organise co-operation between contractors and the provision of information
– Notify the HSA before construction commences and co-ordinate the reporting of accidents
– Co-ordinate the checking of safe working procedures, welfare on site and site security
– Ensure that craft and general construction workers have a Safety Awareness Card e.g. Safe Pass & Construction Skills Card
– Appoint Safety Representative or Safety Advisor as required
– Provide all safety information for the PSDP
– Monitor the compliance of contractors and others and take corrective action where necessary